Oracle 8.1.5 Solaris library file

From: Kees van 't Hoff <kees.vanhet.hoff_at_capgemini.nl>
Date: Fri, 04 Feb 2000 10:33:50 +0100

Hi I am trying to install Merant Data Direct ODBC on a Solaris machine running Oracle 8.1.5

I have installed both Net8 and Oracle Programmer. When I try to install the ODBC driver, it complains about ..../oracle/815/lib/naldflgs
being nonexistent. Does anyone know which Oracle component I should have installed in order for this file to exist?

Thanks,
Kees. Received on Fri Feb 04 2000 - 03:33:50 CST