Re: Backup on Unix and restore on NT?

From: Immo Wetzel <iwetzel_at_gmx.de>
Date: Fri, 04 Feb 2000 11:10:43 +0200

a copy of this goes straight on to coakleyj_at_hotmail.com

Yes its should be possible to read a unix writen dat-tape with a nt machine. You should look for a tar for nt and the tar for nt dat drivers. I have try this 4 years ago with a linux and a nt machine. it was working. Tell me if you try´d it.

Immo

--

Immo Wetzel Received on Fri Feb 04 2000 - 03:10:43 CST