Dynamic Web Reports

From: Steve <howlin_wolf_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 03 Feb 2000 20:55:11 GMT

I've installed OAS 4.081 and report server 6 on the same machine (NT spk 5 ) The web server is running and I can setup listeners and cartridges (with virtual directories). Report server is running as a service.

My question is how do I get my HTML to point to the report ? What is the syntax to load a report ?

thanks Received on Thu Feb 03 2000 - 14:55:11 CST