Re: Migration (exp/imp) ORA-006000

From: Yvan Galas <yvan.galas_at_fr.adp.com>
Date: Thu, 03 Feb 2000 16:09:09 GMT

"s. hunter" wrote:

> On 2 tables (one of which I believe is a copy of the other) I get an
> IMP-00017, IMP-00003 and an ORA-00600 error. This is when Import tries
> to create the primary key on these 2 tables. Could it be because of the
> storage clause? Or is it because my username2 doesn't have the create
> index privilege? (incidentally, I don't think it is that, because it
> creates other indexes fine...).

Hi,

ORA-600 means call oracle support.... ;) If you can export your old database without any data (rows=n) and import it in your new database
and after export with data and import it again

Ps : it's not privilege problems cause it's sys user who's create the objects... Received on Thu Feb 03 2000 - 10:09:09 CST