Install error Red hat 6.1 & Oracle 8.1.5.0

From: Jamie <jamie_at_wharton.upenn.edu>
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2000 10:48:47 -0500

Every time I run the installation of Oracle it quits right after "Installation Types" screen, it just stops running. I use the runIns.sh because runInstaller give me Error in CreateOUIProcess(): -1 bad address

I have noticed the following errors

java.io.IOException: read error

java.lang.NullPointerException
.
.
.

Exception java: java.lang.NullPointerException: error occurred.. java.lang.NullPointerException