Re: Set initial extent to half of its size

From: Michel Cadot <micadot_at_netcourrier.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2000 15:42:21 +0100

I'm afraid i'm not agree with you, follows an abstract of the Oracle alter table documentation:

<quote>
When the high water mark is less than the size of INITIAL or MINEXTENTS, then all unused space above MINEXTENTS is freed. </quote>

It seems to me that means you cannot deallocated below the INITIAL.

--
Have a nice day
Michel