Set initial extent to half of its size

From: Dominik Schroeder <dschroeder_at_gei-aachen.de>
Date: Thu, 03 Feb 2000 10:54:40 +0100

Hi!

For a number of tables I need to set the initial extent to half of its current size. Since I'd like to do it automatically, I wonder if I can do it (w/o PL/SQL...if possible).

The statements' functionality ought to be like:

alter table xxx storage ( initial select 0.5*initial_extent

                                  from   user_tables
                                  where  table_name='xxx'
                        );

Best regards,

Dominik Schröder Received on Thu Feb 03 2000 - 03:54:40 CST