final question on listener problem

From: Stephen Tenberg <STenberg_at_fcs-usa.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2000 18:38:28 -0500

Windows NT / 8.i
multiple nics

It doesn't seem to matter whether I configure one listener or one for each nic, peer servers on each LAN can use Oracle no problem.

However, over the Internet, connections fail. They come in and contact the listener, and die. I am beginning to realize this might be a problem in 8.i.

Has anyone else seen this?

Steve Received on Wed Feb 02 2000 - 17:38:28 CST