HOW do I load data with semicolons

From: Robert walkup <rdww_at_scdba.sc.ti.com>
Date: Wed, 02 Feb 2000 14:23:37 -0600

Hi..

I need to load data with a semicolon at the end of a line. I am using the Oraperl/DBI interface. With SQLPLUS I can set SQLTERMINATOR off and perform the insert. However I am unable to do this using the Oraperl interface?

Example

insert into t1(c1) values ('XXXXXX;
')
/

Anyone have any ideas on how to get around this with out removing the semicolon.

Thanks&Best regards,
Robert Walkup
rdww_at_ti.com Received on Wed Feb 02 2000 - 14:23:37 CST