Re: segfaulting while running sqlplus on linux

From: Erik Norvelle <norvelle_at_ag.arizona.edu>
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2000 12:50:37 -0700

As it turns out, the problem seemed to be with relinking not occurring when I applied the cumulative 8.1.5.0.1/8.1.5.0.2 patch. Apparently, if not all of the Oracle Options are installed by the Universal Installer, then some files will be missing come relink time. I did a reinstall, and all seems fine now.

Thanks for your response.

-Erik Norvelle