Kill Session using WEB app

From: Erik Cohen <cohene_at_sdc-moses.com>
Date: Wed, 02 Feb 2000 19:46:29 GMT

We have some developers that are consistently spawning runaway processes. (Don't get me started). We want to create a webserver app that will, under the auspice of the webserver schema (to which we will grant alter system), the ability to display a finite set of "killable" processed. We would then allow the user to eliminate their own garbage. Has anyone done something like this? We are really strapped for time and don't have a lot to spare. If anyone has something simple that they have generated we would sure like to see it. Thanks in Advance

Erik Cohen Received on Wed Feb 02 2000 - 13:46:29 CST