Re: Oracle Questions help.

From: oracle-ace <sjschultzNOsjSPAM_at_home.com.invalid>
Date: Wed, 02 Feb 2000 09:55:59 -0800

I spoke with Oracle technical support and they told me that Oracle version 7.3 was the last version to support a Mac client. You seem to be saying this is not the case. I'm trying to get a Macintosh working with Oracle8 but no luck so far. Intersolve (Merant) has the software to do the job but says they will only sell to OEMs. Apple, for instance, uses their software to connect Filemaker to a variety of SQL databases.