Q: replication error(ora 23326) ?

From: <tedchyn_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 02 Feb 2000 16:14:25 GMT

Sir, in a multimaster replication environement. one of my master group have quiesced status. After resume_master_activity, I received following error when I tried to insert record.

Error: ORA-23326: object group "PUBLIC"."OUTREACH" is quiesced

After reume_master_activity the status still show quiesced and this proably why I got the error.

Q: How do I got master group status change from quiesced to normal ?

Thanks in advance.
Ted Chyn

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Wed Feb 02 2000 - 10:14:25 CST