Re: Doubts about MTS

From: Julio <julio.negueruela_at_si.unirioja.es>
Date: Wed, 02 Feb 2000 15:49:09 +0100

Greg Stark escribió:

> By putting something like this in tnsnames.ora, note the last line. Thi=
> contacts localhost:1521 which is tunneled to the db server port 1521 ov=
er an
> encrypted connection.

Thanks for your time and explanation Greg. Anyway, I was looking for some= thing
"easier", so that when you want to perform, for instance, a massive inser= t, you
could connect through no dispatcher. This way you explain can be useful f= or this
too.

Thank you very much.
-- =

Julio Negueruela

'Hay algunas cosas que son tan serias =

que solo puedes bromear con ellas.' (Bohr) Received on Wed Feb 02 2000 - 08:49:09 CST