SQL *Plus screen setup (fonts, display, etc.)

From: <pbshpdrm_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Wed, 02 Feb 2000 14:31:44 GMT

How do I change the font in SQL *Plus? Currently, if a query has several columns the results will wrap around which makes it difficult for me to read. If I turn the wrap off the results truncate and I cannot see all the results.

Is it really the font size I want to change or should I also change something else?

Also, is there away to change the number of lines before a query result breaks into a new header? I only want to see the header one time.

For example:

Now I see this

ORD ID ITEM

622 KITE
623 BIKE
.
.
.
.
.
.

ORD ID ITEM

630 BRUSH
631 MILK
.
.
.
.
.
.

I want to see this

ORD ID ITEM

622 KITE
623 BIKE
630 BRUSH
631 MILK
.
.
.
.

Thank You

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Wed Feb 02 2000 - 08:31:44 CST