Re: help for installing oracle8i on solaris intel

From: Jordan Ostreff <jostreff_at_mobikom.com>
Date: Tue, 01 Feb 2000 11:39:17 +0200

Hello,
It was problem for me too - i try it several times but nothing positive. I have 8ir2 8.1.6 - but it wan't install on my test machine becouse it was with only 96 MEGS and I will try this upgrade on my production machine wich have all dependancys.

If you find some sollution of this problem please email me.

--
Jordan Ostreff
Programmer