CO-Denver- Database Administrator ( 637170 )

From: eQuest.com <equest_at_equest.com>
Date: 1 Feb 2000 16:46:40 -0800

 Database Administrator
 Denver, CO

 Sr DBA w/ UNIX, NT and MF exposure and multiple DB’s<p><p>

 Cornerstone Concepts is currently seeking a versatile DBA to=  join our implementation team based in Denver, Colorado. Only=  minimal travel to client sites is required as most development=  work is done in Denver. <p><p>

 We provide a comprehensive line of Business Intelligence=  services backed by a team of veteran consultants. From Data=  Analysis to Web Portal delivery we are the technical experts.=  From Business Requirements to Enterprise Process Improvement we=  have the industry and business experience. <p><p>

 Our business intelligence solutions often involve extracting=  data from client’s existing databases, warehouses, marts and ERP=  systems. Some building of data warehouses and marts is also=  involved as well as maintenance of our existing data warehouse. =  New systems are usually built in Oracle but candidates should=  have experience with a wide variety of database environments.=  <p><p>

 Ideal candidate will come from a consulting background but have=  the desire to be part of a stable team providing state of the=  art solutions to our clients. <p><p>

 Excellent compensation (consistent with income from contract=  consulting work) available for the right candidate. <p><p>

 Desired skills:<p>

 Experience with a wide variety of databases (RDBMS, Mainframe,=  Legacy, etc)<p>

 Experience maintaining databases in UNIX, NT and Mainframe=  environments<p>

 10+ years of industry experience<p>

 Consulting background<p>

 Enjoy variety and challenge<p>

 Desire to work with a team of outstanding technical members<p>

 Ability to understand projects and solve problems from a system=  perspective<p>

 Interest in and ability to learn new things and solve complex=  problems<p>

 Experience working in a software development environment<p><p>

 If you’re a team player who likes working with other bright=  individuals in a changing and challenging environment, we just=  might be able to provide what you’re looking for in a new=  position. <p><p>

 Reply to Anne Grove<p>

 Cornerstone Concepts, Inc.<p>

 agrove_at_cornerstone-concepts.com<p>

 303-592-4227