SQL-Programmer IX SP2b Patch NOW AVAILABLE!

From: Sylvain Faust <sfaust_at_sfi-software.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2000 21:32:25 -0500

NEWS BULLETIN FROM SYLVAIN FAUST INTL.

REVIEWS, REVIEWS and MORE RAVE REVIEWS

SQL-Programmer IX SP2b Patch NOW AVAILABLE!

Service Pack 2b (SP 2b) is now available for download! If you are currently running SQL-Programmer Version IX, please download the latest update by following the instructions detailed on the web pages below:

English: http://www.sfi-software.com/sqlproupd.htm

Deutsch: http://www.sfi-software.com/sqlproupd-de.htm

Francais: http://www.sfi-software.com/sqlproupd-fr.htm

For more information on Service Pack 2b, please consult our FAQ page at: http://www.sfi-software.com/support/sqlprogfaq.htm

LEARNING PL/SQL - TRAINING COURSE NOW AVAILABLE!

 "Learning PL/SQL: A Tutorial" Training Course Now Available! This course teaches you step-by-step how to use Oracle's procedural language, PL/SQL. First, you'll learn the basics, then you'll learn how to build reusable database application components with stored procedures, functions, and packages, and program an Oracle database server with database triggers. This course also includes 80 hands-on exercises and 14 Knowledge Tests! Visit http://www.dbdomain.com/mod23.htm to find out more about this course.

VISIT US AT PASS 2000 EUORPE IN THE UK!

Visit us at PASS 2000 EUROPE on March 12, 2000 in London, England - the premier international event for Microsoft SQL Server technology.

Sylvain Faust Inc. (SFI) will be participating in PASS 2000 Europe, demonstrating how our company can help you meet the goals you've set for your SQL Server solution. Visit us at table display # 106 and be sure to take advantage of our show special offer to be announced on the back cover of the show guide.

For more information about our SQL Server-related offerings, visit us at http://www.sfi-software.com/products. To find out more about PASS 2000 Europe, please go to http://www.sqlpass.org/events.

BOOK SUGGESTIONS FOR DATABASE DEVELOBERS

Are you looking for the latest and greatest books for Database Developers? Whether you are interested in Sybase, SQL Server or Oracle PL/SQL, we have the book for you. Check out our list of Book Suggestions at:
http://www.sfi-software.com/support/books.asp

ORACLE PL/SQL Debugger with PL/SQL Code Analyzer: http://www.sfi-software.com/sql-debug-debugger.htm

SQL Debugger for Microsoft SQL Server 6.5 and 7.0: http://www.sfi-software.com/sql-server-debug-debugger.htm

CUSTOMER TESTIMONIALS:
http://www.sfi-software.com/testimonials.htm

Sylvain Faust MAIN WEB SITE:
http://www.sfi-software.com

SFI Online Store:
http://store.sfi-software.com

Sylvain Faust BOOK Suggestions:
http://www.sfi-software.com/support/books.asp

SFI General Information:
http://www.sfi-software.com
Tel: 1-800-567-9127 (North America only) (819) 778-5045, Ext. 152 (International) Email: info_at_sfi-software.com
Fax:(617) 722-9389 U.S.
Fax:(819) 778-7943 Canada & International

For SFI Registered International Distributors http://www.sfi-software.com/distributors.htm Received on Tue Feb 01 2000 - 20:32:25 CST