Extproc agent problems

From: Björn-Åke Segrell <pinne_at_pegit.se>
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2000 18:32:32 -0500

Hi,

Oracle 8.0.5 on RH Linux 5.2 w kernel 2.2.13.

I'm having trouble setting up the extproc listener and run the extproc.sql demo
as described in the Oracle on-line manual.

Compiling the .so dll works ok, but I must have something wrong in my configuration.
(Eventhough i just cut'n pasted from the example setup from the manul)

Does anyone have any hints

Regards