Re: Accessing re do logs

From: <zhangth_98_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Tue, 01 Feb 2000 19:37:26 GMT

I am trying to use LogMiner. One of the two packages come with Oracle8i (dbms_logmnr and dbms_logmnr_d) is dbms_logmnr. However this package does not have package body. I checked the PL/SQL file dbmslogmnr.sql and found no package body either.

Anybody has any idea where to get this package body?

Any help is appreciated.

Tom

In article <387F0925.8BE2E2FF_at_fr.oracle.com>,   Fred Petillot <fpetillo_at_fr.oracle.com> wrote:
> aimdev_at_freenet.co.uk wrote:
>
> > Looking for a way to access the data within
Redo Logs.
> > Any body know if the file structure is
available, or any third party
> > tools with an API to do the job
>
> There's something called LogMiner that comes
with 8i. Without going
> through too many hoops, it can be used for 8.0
logs.
> Basically, it can produce the SQL that will
redo/undo the

+-------------------------------------+-----------
-----------------+

> | Fred Petillot |
fpetillo_at_fr.oracle.com |
> | Oracle France - Support Technique |
+33 1 4762 8201 |
> | 65, rue des Trois Fontanot |
+33 6 8089 5135 |
> | 92732 Nanterre Cedex |

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Tue Feb 01 2000 - 13:37:26 CST