Re: Oracle and Solaris

From: Mohamed Buhari <mbuhari_at_assigncorp.com>
Date: 2000/01/28

You can find this info in Solaris Documentation. Here is the typical config I used to configure for a Huge instance in /etc/system file

Here shmmax is apporimately 60 to 70 Percent of your RAM specified in bytes

         set shmsys:shminfo_shmmax=612000000
        set semsys:seminfo_semmap=1000
        set semsys:seminfo_semmni=1000
        set semsys:seminfo_semmns=1000