OO4O, OraDatabase.BeginTrans doesn't exist? (help!)

From: Torgo Jr <torgojr_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2000 17:57:18 GMT

I am writing a web app for an IIS4 box (ugh), and I have a single global OraSession object (at the Application level) that creates OraDatabase objects using connection pooling. I downloaded OO4O 2.3.3.4 for our Oracle 8.0.4 SE server, and the problem I am having is that the transaction methods (BeginTrans, CommitTrans, etc.) for the OraDatabase object don't seem to exist. IIS tells me "Object doesn't support this property or method". The MS-Help file does not list these methods under the OraDatabase page (but the MS-Help file is also corrupted a bit). Oracle's Technet site does list these methods for this object. What's going on? Are these not available for the 8.0.4 objects?

TIA. --
"Did I mention I'm immense and immortal?" Joel Robinson

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Fri Jan 28 2000 - 11:57:18 CST