Re: Better demonstration of the serious transaction bug in Oracle

From: Steve A <spectre_at_hkstar.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2000 11:30:00 +0800

HI,
here's my output on oracle novell 8.1.5 EE

so what exactly does this impact and how can it be worked around.

steve

Total Transactions

                   9

SQL> select count(*) "Correct Transactions" from isolationtest where val = 200;

Correct Transactions

                   8

SQL> select count(*) "Failed Transactions" from isolationtest where val != 200;

Failed Transactions

                   1