Re: default storage for SYSTEM tablespace

From: <ed.stevens_at_home.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2000 15:35:12 GMT

Ok, that explains HOW -- which *is* what I asked for! ;-) Now, Mark P. raises the point that perhaps I should go with the default anyway. What are the pros and cons?

Also, watch for a new thread I'm starting on restricing the SYSTEM tablespace to the SYS schema only.

> > When we create a new database, the SYSTEM tablespace is created
with a
> > pctincrease of 50%. All recommendations say that tablespaces and
> > tables should be have a pctincrease of 0. This is no problem for
> > objects we create, but how do we control this for SYSTEM tablespace
at
> > DB creation time?
> >

> > Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
> > Before you buy.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Thu Jan 27 2000 - 09:35:12 CST