Re: Change DB_BLOCK size

From: Julio <julio.negueruela_at_si.unirioja.es>
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2000 16:05:21 +0100

Forgot to mention: What I don't know is what would happen if your table h= as an
initial clause less than 16k and you indicate compress=n in the export = command.
You can't try it but not sure it will work. To ensure it can work you can=  try to
create a table with an initial extension with size less than 2*db_blocks.=  As
what the import performs are ddl commands to recreate the tables, if you = can
create a table as I say you'll be able to import it without any problem.

Regards.

Julio escribió:
[snip]
-- =

Julio Negueruela

'Hay algunas cosas que son tan serias =

que solo puedes bromear con ellas.' (Bohr) Received on Thu Jan 27 2000 - 09:05:21 CST