Any recommended books on OSQL or PL/SQL?

From: Richard Kuiter <Rkuiter_at_symantec.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2000 11:30:55 +0100

Hello all,

Can anyone recommend a book on OSQL/PL-SQL? I did the course with Oracle Education, and that's quite nice when working with those EMP, DEPT and SALGRADE tables, but the Oracle database we use at work contains a lot more tables and queries than that. We use a pump to get the data into Access, instead of using Oracle UI's via ODBC. So any tips on good OSQL/PL-SQL or ODBC would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Richard Received on Thu Jan 27 2000 - 04:30:55 CST