Change DB_BLOCK size

From: Buck Turgidson <jcmanNOSPAM_at_worldnet.att.net>
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2000 14:29:19 -0500

The minimum size for a table is 2 * DB_BLOCK_SIZE. We have a lot of unused tables in our app that we have created at 8192 that will never contain rows. If we increase our DB_BLOCK size from 4096, will these tables need manual re-creation, or will the export/import handle it? Received on Wed Jan 26 2000 - 13:29:19 CST