Re: OAS file upload

From: Michael Zawilski <Michael.Zawilski_at_lc.ca.gov>
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2000 09:27:34 -0800

I ran into the same problem with OAS 4.07. However, the problem only occurs when using MicroSoft's IIS server. When using the default HTTP server (i.e. Spyglass) furnished by Oracle, I've been able to upload files greater than 32K. Alas, I've not spent more time determining who is at falt here, OAS or IIS. -mike zawilski