how to recreate outln schema?

From: NeilC <neilc-olops_at_btinternet.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2000 09:17:59 +0000

Hi,

Is there a script or can anyone give me instructions on how to recreate the outln schema in an 8i database (8.1.5) ? This schema was dropped by accident shortly after creating the DB ;( no backup exists, and I would rather not recreate the database unless I have to.

Thanks a lot

NeilC Received on Wed Jan 26 2000 - 03:17:59 CST