Re: How to dump table contents as SQL statements?

From: M. Armaghan Saqib <armaghan_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2000 07:49:59 GMT

No, Oracle does not have any built-in functionality for this.

My tool SQL PlusPlus (freeware) allows you to do so with its BLDISC (Built INSERT script) command.

It is as simple as executing the following in your SQL Plus:

SQL> EXEC S2.BLDISC('DEPT','SCOTT') And it will dump out the script as per your requirements.

Enjoy,

regards,
M. Armaghan Saqib

--

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Wed Jan 26 2000 - 01:49:59 CST