PO8i on Win98

From: Ivan Krivobarski <ivanmk_at_scopeland.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2000 18:02:30 -0800

I tryed PO8i on Win98 - it looks fine.
But then I tried to install an application over it and then I got "TNS-12571:TNS:packet writer failure" and after that "ORA-01041 hostdef extention does not exist". All that happened when the import process tried to import data, which (I know) contained LOBs. I restarted and tried several times - same think.
Does anybody knows something about that ? Received on Tue Jan 25 2000 - 20:02:30 CST