Re: Bulk Collect Problem

From: Martin Haltmayer <Martin.Haltmayer_at_0800-einwahl.de>
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2000 01:09:13 +0200

Strange enough, this problem does not occur when using cursor variables. This one works:

set echo on
set feedback on
set serveroutput on 1000000

spool bulk_repeat_2.sql.lst

drop table test;

create table test (n number);

drop procedure testproc;

create procedure testproc is

	type rc is record (n number);
	type cc is ref cursor return rc;
	c cc;
	type t is table of number index by binary_integer;
	r t;
begin
	r.delete;
	open c for select n from test;