SYS.UTL_FILE Package

From: <miaemp_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2000 19:41:48 GMT

I wrote a PL/SQL utility to output Stored Database Code. I am getting an exception of INVALID PATH from the package when I go to open the file. For example:

fin := fopen('/home/user/source',

'test.pls',
'w');
Does anyone have any ideas?

TIA
Eric Peterson
Programmer/Analyst DBA
Maurices Inc.
eric_NOpeterson_at_mauriesSPAMMERS.inrg.com

The views I have expressed are solely my own and not that of my company's.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Tue Jan 25 2000 - 13:41:48 CST