Auto Extent Size

From: <mshabrawi_at_excite.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2000 17:38:36 GMT

Hello,
How can I know the default size that Oracle Server 8i gives to extent Objects(tables, etc...) and how to change it ? Also How to estimate the best Initial, and auto extent sizes that should be assigned to certain Table taking inzo consideration that I have approximate figure for the number of records that would be inserted in this table per day (about 30,000 record)

-We are migrating our Database application from microsoft server to Oralce and the voulmetric sizing of Database is of great importance due to the oarge number of records that will be entered daily.

Thanks in advance,
Mohamed EL-Shabrawi

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Tue Jan 25 2000 - 11:38:36 CST