Redbrick to Oracle 8.1.5 migration?

From: Thos. Madden <tmaddenNOtmSPAM_at_sachs.com.invalid>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2000 07:42:53 -0800

Anyone have any exerience migrating a Redbrick data warehouse to
Oracle? Any pointers on how to do this intelligently and efficiently?
Right now I'm looking at unloading Redbrick one table at a time as flat
files, and then sucking everything back down into Oracle. We're
talking about 50+ separate data marts in the warehouse - please tell me
there's an easier way!

If it makes a difference, the Redbrick system sits on an HP- UX box,
Oracle will be on Sun Solaris. Any suggestions will be appreciated.