Oracle 8i and JSP/servlet support

From: <peter_at_webgnostics.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2000 14:39:36 GMT

I am trying to figure out whether or not Oracle 8i supports JSPs and servlets. JDeveloper 3.0 sure as hell allows you to develop this type of applications, but I can't find any evidence of the support for these features in the allegedly brilliant internet database. On the contrary, from the Oracle 8i definitions it seems like Oracle 8i support something "like" servlets based completely on Oracle proprietary Java classes...they should behave the same as their true Java counterparts, but we have all heard that before haven't we...

Does anyone have any experience with Oracle 8i and JSP/servlet support? Drop me an email if you do! (no spamm please)

Thnx,

Peter

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Tue Jan 25 2000 - 08:39:36 CST