Re: SQL-SERVER vs. Oracle

From: Parvinder Singh <parora_at_questone.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2000 08:20:44 GMT

i agree with Sybrand ...SQL Server cries like with a large sized data. And you just cant beat OLAP services of Oracle (EXPRESS) as compared to the Olap services provided by M$...Express performs well on anyday as compared to the Olap services of M$

        Oracle does have a GUI but it is really good if you learn through the command line utility ..by that u go deeper to the details and u get the things right and u get the fundamentals right though it takes some time to learn but then thats the price u have to pay for it

~Parvinder