Re: Replication

From: Pete Sharman <psharman_at_us.oracle.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2000 14:01:20 -0800

Alex

I think the key point here is "acknowledged by Oracle Corp.". There are a number of non-Oracle replication mechanisms available. Before using any of them, I would suggest contacting Support to see if they will still support you with the non-Oracle replication mechanism.

What sort of throughput figures are you after? The throughput of Oracle Replication can be much greater in 8/8i than in earlier releases, if you tune it properly.

Pete