Jdbc & oracle : Retrieving more than one parameter from stored procedure ?

From: Fred Dus <fred_at_gribel.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2000 23:19:47 +0200

Hello
Here is my problem :

I have a type declared to make binary indexes arrays.

I have a function that return an "array" of number.

With SQLplus, it works perfect : from another procedure, i retrieve correctly the values .

But now I got to call this function from my servlet. All my connections are OK, but i cant get these values... I've tried all the syntax (getoutParameter with ORACLE.TYPE.OTHER,STRUCT......)
but what is the solution ?????
Does anybody know how to retrieve more than one parameter from calling a storage procedure ?
Thanks
Fred Received on Mon Jan 24 2000 - 15:19:47 CST