Re: moving temp datafile

From: Eugene Firyago <efiryago_at_bisys.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2000 15:16:53 -0500

Oh... I forgot to put the following output:

$ sqlplus scott/tiger

SQL*Plus: Release 8.1.5.0.0 - Production on Mon Jan 24 15:12:40 2000

(c) Copyright 1999 Oracle Corporation. All rights reserved.

Connected to:
Oracle8i Enterprise Edition Release 8.1.5.0.0 - Production With the Partitioning and Java options
PL/SQL Release 8.1.5.0.0 - Production

SQL> select segment_name,tablespace_name from user_segments;

SEGMENT_NAME

TABLESPACE_NAME

EMP
USERS DEPT