Reading large text into Java

From: Anupam Miharia <amiharia_at_us.oracle.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2000 10:56:02 -0500

Hi,

I would like to find out what people think is the fastest way to retreive a large amount of text (character data), from an Oracle database into Java code.

I am hoping that this should be a fairly common issue and we should see some interesting responses.

Thanks,
Anupam Received on Mon Jan 24 2000 - 09:56:02 CST