OWS - cgi-bin directory ?

From: Stefan <stefanp_at_mediaaktiv.de>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2000 15:37:26 +0100

Hi,

I am configuring our Web Listener, and trying to install a cgi-bin directory.
I set a virtual directory "/cgi-bin/" with the flag "CR" when I put a perl script there that works on the same machine on the apache webserver, it doesn't work on the OWS...

maybe i gotta change the first line of the perlscript to something else ?

#!/ActivePerl/bin/perl
print "Conten-type: text/html\n\n";
print "test";

when i put in this directory a html file and change the flag to "NR" the ows is showing me the right site .. did i forget something to configure a cgi-directory ?

thanx Received on Mon Jan 24 2000 - 08:37:26 CST