Re: clean output from v$sqlarea

From: <markp7832_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2000 14:14:18 GMT

In article <86hg64$9cf$1_at_nnrp1.deja.com>,   screwbai_at_my-deja.com wrote:

> I want to clean the output that I get when I do a select * from
> v$sqlarea. Does anyone know which underlying x$ tables that I have to
go
> to.

What do you mean by clean? You might want to look at v$sql_text_with_newlines if you are looking at improving the formating.

--
Mark D. Powell -- The only advice that counts is the advice that  you follow so follow your own advice --

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Mon Jan 24 2000 - 08:14:18 CST