Re: Restore Strategy

From: Igor E. Poteryaev <unclejah_at_mail.ru>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2000 14:41:52 +0100

Hello, Andreas

You are right that no chances to restore database. But you are wrong with "Congratulation".

I bet he has chance to recover data.
If there are scripts which was used for creation of tables and PL/SQL code it is not impossible.

Regards,

   Igor Poteryaev

--
Ranum's Law: "You can't solve social problems with software".

--
Ranum's Law: "You can't solve social problems with software". Received on Mon Jan 24 2000 - 07:41:52 CST