Readonly datafile

From: agichen <agiNOagSPAM_at_feib.com.tw.invalid>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2000 01:48:19 -0800

Hello,there

   We have lots of history tables,I have partitioned the tables.    and export the old data.But it's not convenient for import always,    so ...I want to stored the old data on CD,not disk....    Does oracle support readonly datafiles (stored on CDs) ??

   any other solution for managing historical data without exp/imp ??

Regards,
Agi