Re: Oracle8i problems on Linux kernel 2.2.12-20smp

From: d3v <kevin_at_thunderstick.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2000 04:25:32 GMT

Yes I tried that I get alot of errors mainly windowing related then it core dumps I have a feeling it's because X isn't running on the machine locally. I do notice it sending data to my machine as if it were going to work. Ofcourse I did edit the responses file and tried to run it in -silent mode but it still fails. Shrug. Thanks for the reply. Kevin