Security issues (orders by region with JDBC)

From: Torsetn Trzeciak <torsten.trzeciak_at_gmx.de>
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2000 20:51:45 +0100

Hello,
I have to design a DB with Oracle. There is a table with different regions for
orders.

Depending on the region the user should only edit and add the orders of his region.
I want to use a Client-server architecture with a Java JDBC client.

I can use application security so that the user has queries with data of his region.
How can I protect the database agains attacks with database administration tools?

As far as I know every user can add data into the table of all regions??!!

Is there a kind of white paper available?

Thanks in advance

Torsten Received on Sun Jan 23 2000 - 13:51:45 CST