Move a table from system to another tablespace

From: <braccos_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2000 15:07:05 GMT

I have a user that used to create the tables inside the System TBS.
I need to move the tables from System to the new one.
We tried making an export, dropping the user, creating the user with default TBS the new one, reimported all... And the miracle was that before the import all the objects were in the new TBS, after the import all the tables and data were on System (AGAIN!??!?!).
The quota were right, the rest also...Now, any other idea?? The user has the dba granted.... Should it be the problem?? I think so, the problem is that my user is using the dba privileges to use Oracle and at this time I can't revoke them.

Please let me know.

Thanks a lot in advance.

Regards

Stefano Bracco

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Sun Jan 23 2000 - 09:07:05 CST