Re: OAS 4.07 + Linux + Threads not supported????? - Answered & closed thread now?

From: <wutang_warrior_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2000 16:22:04 GMT

I finally got it working, there's a /bin/oldps on Redhat 6.0 that linked to /bin/ps
i.e.
---
mv /bin/ps /bin/ps.old
ln -s /bin/oldps /bin/ps
---

dunno about other distro's

Guess that solves the problem.

In article <20000102162754.21072.00001027_at_ng-fr1.aol.com>,   idedwards_at_aol.com (IDEDWARDS) wrote:
> I'm getting the same problem myself. I can get some of the OAS
services working
> but am unable to get the admin and www listeners to start because it
says
> threads are not implemented.
>
> From looking at the man pages for ps, it seems that Oracle are using
the 'old'
> version of the ps command. I set the PS_PERSONALITY environment
variable to
> 'old' and this got rid of the problem which said thread display not
implemented
> but replaced it with a different error instead - something like
process id list
> syntax error.
>
> Has anyone been unable to get the intelligent agent installed on linux
? I've
> installed the tcl libraries but can't get the ins_oemagent.mk script
to run.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Sat Jan 22 2000 - 10:22:04 CST