User defined function for median

From: Dale Sanders <dsanders_at_uswest.net>
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2000 08:36:21 -0700

I can't seem to find a function in Oracle for calculating the median on a column.

Is anyone aware of a libary, somewhere on the web, of user defined functions that I might contain a median function?

We can write one ourselves, but I would rather reuse an existing one.

Thanks... Received on Sat Jan 22 2000 - 09:36:21 CST